Monday, February 25, 2008

Creative Energy

**This project has been removed for publication**

Isn't it nice when the creativity just flows?
I found this cute little rectangle bucket at Michael's the other day. Knew I had to get it and alter it! I used Papertrey Spring Moss cardstock and the pink is from Bazzill. The ribbon is from American Crafts. Same colors as yesterday, but they look good, might as well run with it and the scraps! :)
The large flower brad is from Bazzill. I stamped it with a stamp from the Just Hatched set. I used the Canvas colored Palette ink again. Pretty happy with it, considering how much I had to rock the image to get the letters on the flower.
The background was stamped with the same 10 little toes stamp that I used on the flower. I stamped with a VersaMark pad. The buttons are clear and from Autumn Leaves. I adhered the cardstock with glossy accents (closest clear adhesive) and I won't do that again. Don't like the shiny look.

The card just sort of happened. I started with the paper and went from there. I traced the scallops from a Technique Tuesday tile border. I will keep that forever, just for the tracing! :)
The tag is MME, along with the button. The rick rack is from Piggy Tales. The chipboard is Fancy Pants and it was painted with Making Memories paint. The pin is also from Making Memories. The brads are from SEI. The velvet trim is American Crafts.
The welcome baby oval is from Papertrey's Oval Borders and Corners set. The welcome baby sentiment is from Papertrey's Limitless Labels set. They were both stamped in Nick Bantock Van Dyke Brown ink.
Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Sharyn said...

beautiful work!

and I know what you mean about those scallop borders! love them!

Camilla Ekman said...

Ahhhhh, I love the card. You are the best!

Angie said...

Kim your work ROCKS!

Geny said...

Love that little bucket, it is perfect! Sure hope you are submitting it to this months contest at PTI! Great job!
Geny C.
Papertrey Ink Design Team

Donelda said...

I love these projects. The blue/brown color combo is wonderful! I love love love that little blue heart with the button, pin, and ribbon!! Wow, I love all the little details! Awesome.

Chris said...

beautiful work kim!!!!! love those stmaps!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...