Wednesday, February 27, 2008

a card

Just a quick card tonight. Playing with more Papertrey Ink stamps. I used the Limitless Labels set again. I love that set. I stamped the circle background onto the coral colored paper from Cosmo Cricket. (Boy Biography 8x8 pad) I didn't like the way I was cutting the paper, so I took the Avery address label that works with the stamps, and put that on the paper. Then I cut it out and stamped the image. Much better.

Stamps-Papertrey Ink "Limitless Labels" includes circle background, sentiment, and flower
Ink-VersaMark Bark
Pearls-Hero Arts
Paper and tags-Cosmo Cricket
Lace adhesive paper ribbon-K&Co

I am getting a cold. Grr. Oh well. Chicken noodle soup here I come. I actually like the Mrs. Grass's boxed soup. Has to be a childhood thing. My mom would drop an ice cube in, to cool it off. We always fought over who would drop in that creepy egg! :)
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...