Saturday, July 7, 2007

Top 5 Vacation Memories

A challenge from Amanda...I guess I would have to write about my favorite vacations.
So here there are, in no particular order:
1. Hawaii-both times, once for our honeymoon and the other time was for our 5 year anniversary.
2. Washington D.C.-I went with DH for a work trip and got to explore the city and take a million photos. I had a blast in all the art museums and cannot wait to get back!
3. Playa Del Carmen-ocean, beach, and snorkeling
4. Florence, AZ-I went in college to visit my grandparents. I had never seen their retirement home. They took me all over and showed me all the sights. My grandpa died not too long after that. I will always be grateful for that trip.
5. All of my childhood vacations-my parents took us everywhere. They made sure we saw as much of the country as they could. And of course, we had to stop at every historical landmark, with a history teacher for a father!

1 comment:

Amanda L. said...

how cool to have had a history teacher as a father....I had an art teacher as a father....but sounds like you had alot of travels as a kid like me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...