Wednesday, June 22, 2016

quick card making with MFT Stamps Sketch 286



Today I am playing along with the MFT Stamps Wednesday Sketch Challenge. Sketches are a fantastic way to whip up a quick card. (Get it? whip? cooking? chef? Sorry, I love a good pun!)

When I started this card, I grabbed this chef image from Recipe For Happiness. He was already colored and ready to go in my basket of extras. Perfect to have on hand in a card making emergency! The rest of the card was a snap after I looked at Sketch 286. The Gingham Galore Paper Pack was the answer. And using my Paper Pack Color Guide, I knew Poppy was the coordinating card stock. If you haven't printed those off yet, click the link above! Life changing!!!

Head to the MFT Stamps Blog for more information!


thanks for stopping by!

kimberly

Supplies:

1 comment:

*Vicki* said...

This chef is too stinkin' cute!! Love your take on the sketch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...