Friday, January 23, 2015

5 days to an organized crafty stash: day 5, inks


We have reached the end! Or maybe the beginning for your and your organization! If you missed any posts from the past week, be sure and head to the MFT Blog to get linked up!

Today is about inks and refills. Its pretty hard to beat something that is pre-made. I have a couple of ink and re-inker storage units from the company, Organize More.

This is my view every day that I sit at my desks. My inks are directly in front of me. This unit holds my MFT Stamps Premium Dye Ink Pads and Refills. My favorite inks. My most-used inks.

The unit to the left holds all my MFT Stamps Pigment Ink Pads and MFT Stamps Hybrid Ink Pads.

I sort my ink pads just like my cardstock, in rainbow order. The way the inks slightly hang out the front, make it easy to see my colors. Frankly, I have their location memorized. :)

I do keep my Black Licorice Hybrid Ink pad and Versamark Watermark Ink pads at the top. My most used. Gotta keep that stuff within easy reach! 

A last couple of items to share with you, these baskets which I keep on the top of the left storage unit. These hold my Mini Ink Blending Tool Handles and Mini Ink Blending Foam Pads.

I change the pads for each different color of ink I use. This keeps them tidy and the plastic baskets wipe out easily when too much ink gets on the side. I picked up the baskets at Michael's last spring.

Look at this final prize! WHAT?!?! Amazing! Go to the MFT Blog and leave a comment on today's post to be entered to win!

thanks for stopping by!

~kimberly

Inks, tools, and my favorite inks:

21 comments:

Teresa Doyle said...

Your ink storage is amazing. And I know what you mean about having them memorized. I do too! LOL
A tip for you: I stick a small piece of Velcro on the bottom of my large ink pads to hold my foam pads. Then every colour has its own pad and NO rooting for the right shade/colour. PLUS, it eliminates basket!

Barb said...

Great way to store ink.

Becky said...

I love these shelves for the inks.

Jackie said...

Love your ink storage! It's so clean and bright, and easy to see the colors.

JAVAGIRL said...

So lucky all that ink

Gretchen Wilson said...

Kimberly thanks so much for sharing your ink storage as well as all of the organizing and storage this week, it sure has been a help to me and I am sure a lot of other girls. Thanks to all of the MFT girls for a wonderful week. Hugs.

Michele K. Henderson said...

GREAT comments all week long! I love the magnetic wall for die storage! My favorite tip!

Parker said...

I appreciate all your storage tips from this week, including today's ink pad & refills storage. Thanks.

Nikki said...

What a kewl Ink storage so much fun :)

Doudou said...

Very organized!love all

Basement Stamper said...

Love your ink storage solutions-so organized.

Anonymous said...

I wish I had room for those, they look so good!

Kim A. said...

I love how you organized all of your inks.

P.S. I just LOVE the sweet little note hanging above your space.....would make me smile every time I saw it!! :)

Brenda Lee said...

Pretty ink storage!!! I wouldn't mind that view everyday!! LOL!!! Love the baskets for the blending tools. I wonder if Michaels still carries them. Would love to get a few. Thank you!

Elizabeth S. said...

Love the way you store your ink pads and reinkers...plus those little baskets are so cute to hold the blending tools. Thanks for a wonderful week of organizing.

Cindy said...

love the organizers... need to break down and order one!

Joan V said...

Love the white organizers, so easy to see the ink pad colors. Thanks for sharing all week. I just loved this series and it was nice to see, behind the scene of all you crafty ladies.

Jodie Stoddard said...

I have been wanting these for some time now. I have so many ink pads and they don't stack well. Awesome giveaway.

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing your organization ideas. Love those cute red cubes.

Wanda Guess said...

Okay, so I'm pretty sure I just fainted from organizing overload! This is totally amazing...and I'm jealous! LOL. Thanks for sharing this fabulousness. Have a great day Kimberly! XOXO

Unknown said...

Your storage is AWESOME! Thanks for allowing us to visit your crafting space during this wonderful MFT series.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...