Tuesday, December 2, 2014

MFT New Product Launch



Its time! The wait is over! The December release products, including all the new color Replenishments, from MFT Stamps are now available in the store! If you are still trying to decide what to purchase, hop along with the team, and if you already know, stop on back for inspiration while you wait for your order to arrive!


Tonight I am sharing Go With It stamps and Die-namics Go With It. Both brilliant and trendy! Arrows are so hip and the possibilities are endless! I had to restrain myself, as I was creating so much! I have a huge pile of fun pieces and stamped panels for more projects!

This is a simple one-layer card. Completely flat, but it doesn't look that way! I started by stamping one of the arrow images from Go With It using Peach Bellini ink. The same image was stamped again, with Persimmon ink. The sentiment is in Blueberry ink. The small heart image is from Friends Like Us and was also stamped in Persimmon ink.

I continued with the clean lines on this card. Pretty flat as well, making for easy sending! The arrow images were stamped onto a piece of Primitive White cardstock that was cut with the rectangle panel from Die-namics Blueprints 20. I know the ink color combo is pretty familiar already, but look at it! Its soooo lovely!

Die-namics Go With It cut an arrow from gold metallic paper. I thought the gold would be a nice touch with this color palette. The sentiment works well with the images. It is from Whimsical Wishes.

One more card, this one bright and colorful, and chunky. I added Steel Grey to the mix of Limelight and Tropical Teal cardstocks. Again, I apologize for the frequency of which you will see this combo!

The sentiment from Go With It was stamped in Sweet Tooth ink, after I had laid out all the die cut arrows.

Cork Sheets were cut with Die-namics Go With It. Isn't that a cool look? I love all the materials that the 
Die-namics can cut!

Have fun shopping! The MFT Blog has all the information you need, including those chances to win!! 

thanks for stopping by!

~kimberly

Supplies for This Way To My Heart card:



Supplies for I'm Here For You Arrows card:



Supplies for Go With It card:

50 comments:

karenb said...

Nice cards!!!

Lyn said...

Oh my goodness those chipboard arrows are so awesome <3

Mary Kay said...

I love the corkboard card! It is way too cute!!!

Tammy Schenzel said...

The arrows are still my fav set of this release. Use them on cork and the cute factor goes off the scale

Jan Scholl said...

Arrows sure are versatile. I like them a lot. With dots, even more so.

Debbie Nelson said...

Love the cork! Great cards!

Lucinde | Lucilight said...

Great CAS-cards!!

Birgit said...

Super cute cards, as always!

loulou said...

I've been looking for a great arrow set - so glad MFT has come out with these coordinating stamps and dies. Great fun cards.

Emily said...

Love the cards. They made me smile.

Vankleeck6 said...

I don't know what it is about those arrows but I love them! Your cards are just great showcases for that set!

Marie said...

Great cards samples using the arrows...good ideas for masculine cards. Thanks

Lori said...

Love the arrows, so fun!

Sue said...

So much inspiration from the MFT Design Team - thanks so much!

Craftyfield said...

Love your Cork card, it's a great design for men and I like the association of cork and chalkboard (well the steel gray looks like a chalkboard to me!)

Tammy H said...

Love the steel gray and teal together. Anything with teal actually would work for me. So excited for that color to be released.

Unknown said...

those arrows are so fun! great cards

Janeen said...

isnt' that cute, the cork arrows with the holes?

Janeen said...

isn't that cute? the cork arrows with the holes?

Jill said...

Love your cards--Thanks!!!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Great designs, these are so super cute.

Kathy Krug said...

Great designs. Love the cork arrows.

Heather said...

Who knew arrows could be so pretty?! Love the first two cards, especially. Those clean lines would make them perfect for a guy.

Angel said...

These are fab, Kim! Love your color combos ;)

Marilyn said...

Fun cards!

Elizabeth S. said...

Such fun cards and creative way of using the arrows! Also, love the use of the cork sheet and the new colors.

Paula said...

Wonderful cards, I especially love the corkboard used, very creative.

Iris said...

So cute - love the arrows.
isoscia at aol dot com

Chitra Nair said...

Love those arrows.. Fantastic cards...

Rubeena I. said...

fun cards!

CreatedbyKay (Kay Norman) said...

What a fun way to use the cork!

Miriam Prantner said...

Loving all these fun arrows, especially the cork ones. Great cards!

kepsss said...

Sigh - these are so cute.

Mariposa23 said...

Those arrows are the perfect stamps for clean and simple cards!

Charity Morris-Chamberlain said...

Really cool and neat creations!

JG Designs said...

Wow. Love your cards - great designs

Sue D said...

Great arrow designs on your cards.

DoofyJEss2 said...

Great cards!! The first two are so sweet!!

Peggy said...

Super cute cards with the arrows! Love them all!

Amy C. said...

The cork arrows are very cool! Great job!

wendy said...

fun cards fabulous use of the arrows

Unknown said...

Those cork arrows are amazing!

Bethany said...

Fun cards. I love the clean and simple style of the first card. It's nice to see peach at this time of year :)

Sharla said...

The arrows are really fun and love the colors with the gold!

Unknown said...

I love the gold die cut arrow. Fun cards. Thanks for the inspiration.

Unknown said...

Cute clean cut graphic looking cards! :)

Sheri said...

I love this set as it can be for anyone. And cork? Love it!

Unknown said...

Very fun cards! I really like all the arrows.

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

love all of the ideas with the different arrows, so fun!

Carolee McCaslin said...

Such fun cards!!!! Love this release:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...