Saturday, September 7, 2013

sneak peek at Reverse Confetti's latest

Halloween Treat Bags Reverse Confetti by Kimberly Crawford

As always, it is so much fun to be able to share some peeks at the latest sets from Reverse Confetti with you! There are so many people sharing projects, so be sure and head over to the Reverse Confetti blog for links to everyone!



Look at these Halloween stamps! I could not love them more. No joke, I squealed with excitement when I first laid eyes upon this cuteness! My first thought was make treat bags and that is what I created.

Halloween Treat Bags cu 3 Reverse Confetti by Kimberly Crawford

I started by stamping canvas bags from Paper Source. The polka dots are from Reverse Confetti Whole Lotta Dots. Then I stamped the cat and spider web from Spooky Cuties.

I did not stamp these with fabric ink. For this type of application, meaning, I won't be washing these, Tsukineko Memento works perfectly. Remember to stamp with heavy, but even pressure when stamping on surfaces like these.

Halloween Treat Bags cu 1 Reverse Confetti by Kimberly Crawford

Then I moved onto the tag. (Which is for another post. I am also in love with that die template! Stampin'Up!) Look at the sentiments from Spooky Sentiments! Man, these are well done. Perfect for cards and other projects! Seriously, I am not sure how much more I can gush!

Halloween Treat Bags cu 2 Reverse Confetti by Kimberly Crawford

And another look at the second bag. These were fun and easy to create. And will be perfect for teachers!

Be sure and stop back tomorrow for the big blog hop, I have a layout to share! Prizes, eye candy, and all that good stuff. Hey, football has started, I don't know about you, but I love blog hopping during the games. (I am a Vikings fan. Its painful people. I need the distraction. :)) 

thanks for stopping by!

~kimberly

18 comments:

Rox-Ann said...

Super cute I love the bag and card these stamps are so awesome!!!

Amy McCue said...

These bags are so cute!!!

jen del muro said...

Absolutely DARLING!

Sue D said...

Very cute treat bags--love the stamped polka dot bags.

Lizzie T a/k/a Wifelady said...

OMG - the treat bag and tag are just super adorable - LOVE it!!

Lisa H. said...

ACK!!! cuteness overload. LOVE those little bags and the TAG is awesome. dots and Halloween cuties sure make for an amazing treat!

wendy said...

oh soooo adorable, love the stamping on canvas treat bags

Donna said...

treat bags are awesome!

cm said...

WOW! Your treat bats are OUTSTANDING; each one a perfect showcase for the new Spooky release! Absolute adorable-ness; you'll have those teachers delighted when you give them these charming packages! Thank you for sharing and inspiring!
c

Tara said...

Darling treat bags! Thanks for the inspiration! I love football too- feel for you and your Vikings:)

Amber Hight said...

These are awesome Kimberly! Love your stamping on canvas, such a fun detail!

Tracey McNeely said...

Super cute!

Colleen said...

What a cute bag & tag you made.

Penny Ward said...

Your bags are just toooo cute! I love the cat and spidey web in the corner...adorable!!!

Alice said...

love the little kitty at the corner. adorable project!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Cuteness! Love the idea of stamping on canvas bag. Need to remember this idea!

Valerie said...

Love treat bags of all types and that giant bread bag tag is fabulous!

reen said...

Oh big, huge football fan here. I watch with my son, college, NFL, whatever is available on tv, which is was NOT my Bears this weekend. How cruel is that?

I LOVE your halloween goodies. Absolutely spooky!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...