Friday, August 9, 2013

Holiday Cards and More Vol. 8



Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas. I can’t help myself. Confession, I bought Christmas crafting supplies at Michael’s yesterday. It was a ton of fun looking at all the new ornaments and projects and ribbons…

Christmas is my favorite holiday and this special issue from Paper Crafts Magazine is one I look forward to every year. Holiday Cards and More Vol.8 is a great issue. And a great resource for your holiday cards and projects. I found quite a few fabulous projects that I could totally see myself recreating for our holiday card!

Christmas truck and trees from Holiday Cards and More Paper Crafts Magazine by Kimberly Crawford

This issue is also special because I am on the cover! The truck and tree are mine. I have always been drawn to photos and décor pieces with an old fashioned truck getting the Christmas tree, so I thought, why not create that with paper? The truck and trees are all digital cut files from Silhouette. To make the truck a bit more festive, I added a stamped sentiment from Simon Says Stamp.

We are off to the Iowa State Fair this weekend. It will be a first visit for us. We will have to see how it compares to the Minnesota State Fair. ;)

thanks for stopping by!

~kimberly

6 comments:

Julia Aston said...

Oh my gosh Kimberly - how adorable is this truck - congrats on being on the cover - such a fun decoration for the holidays! have a great weekend!

Mary Ann said...

Congrats!!!Love your project,Awesome!!!Super cute!!!

lisa808 said...

Congrats on being on the cover. Love the car & tree.

lisa808 said...

Congrats on being on the cover. Love the car & tree.

Nicole said...

Congratulations! Your a Cover Girl now!!

Iris said...

Cute projects. Congrats on being on the magazine cover.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...