Monday, July 22, 2013

creating your own spray inks with Gelatos

fun with gelatos

Welcome to day 5 of the Gelatos series! Today is a ton of fun-making your own spray mists!! They are definitely all the rage right now and this lets you create your own colors, matching your Gelatos! I don’t know about you, but I love when I can get my products to coordinate. Not to mention getting more mileage out of them!

creating your own spray mists with gelatos by Kimberly Crawford

Here is my attempt at an artsy, misted card. It would seem I have some work to do to achieve this look successfully. :) However, making the mists is the easiest part, so stop on over and take a look!

creating your own spray inks with gelatos

Direct link: Creating your Own Spray Inks with Gelatos

The giveaway winner will be announced on Thursday, July 25, 2013. Be sure and leave your comments on each post about Gelatos. I am giving away a set of  Metallic and Yellow Gelatos, along with a few fun surprises.

Tomorrow is the last day of this series, be sure and stop back for ideas with stencils!

thanks for stopping by!

~kimberly

25 comments:

Unknown said...

....again...more versatility from the. product! Thank you for the multiple videos showcasing the uses of these :-). sUSAn

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

This is super cool, Kimberly! Thanks for the inspiration. And, love your artsy card. xo

Mary Ann said...

Thanks for the videos,sorry i miss commenting!!!

Lisa Arana said...

goodness... love the drips and the addition of the spray mist.

Sue Kosec said...

WOW - super duper idea. Thanks so much for sharing. I appreciate you.

Sue McRae said...

What a fun way to use these products!

cjgusloff57 said...

Great to be able to use Gelatos so many different ways! I think there is going to be a race for Gelatos soon!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Another great technique Kimberly. Love the mist idea. I use mists a lot.

Rox-Ann said...

This is way too cool Love the look and great video!

Unknown said...

Thank you for all the videos! They've really inspired me to work with gelatos.

Janis said...

Wonderful idea and lovely effect!!
<3 J

Carol said...

Wow! This is a great idea and a great way to coordinate colors!

Carol B
ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

Rebecca Ednie said...

I had no idea these would dissolve like that! Wow!

Angela Fehr said...

Another great idea - I love splashy spray inks!

Lucy E. said...

Wow- you sure make it look easy! I like it! I think that your card is pretty :)

Paige Dolecki said...

Kimberly - I am loving all the ways you are using gelatos! So much great information I know I'll be referring back to it!

Shaughn Woodruff said...

I love the fact that you can make your own sprays! Thanks so much for doing these videos! They have been so much help!

Rox-Ann said...

Awesome the possiblilities of color are endless,never would have thought of this one! Great video.

Iris said...

Great idea to make your own inks using the gelatos. I like being able to use different techniques with the same product.

Kailash said...

Loving this product, so versatile!!

Unknown said...

I really want to try gelatos. Thanks for the spray tutorial!

joy said...

Spray mists are my favorite thing to use right now. Thanks for the video showing how to incorporate gelatos in this way.

Sue D said...

Very cool! Love the look of the metallic gelatos.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Giovana said...

Super fun technique!! Another one to give it a try. Your card is fantastic!!

Amy Kolling said...

Now, THIS is a fun technique!!!! Thanks for another great video!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...