Monday, November 12, 2012

believe, again

TT Believe Tree

Hi there! I am using the same stamp set as the other day, Believe by Ali Edwards for Technique Tuesday. The background was stamped with the star image in watermark ink. The tree was stamped onto a separate piece of cardstock, trimmed out, and then foam mounted to the base. And the burlap (swoon, RED burlap!) was stamped with the believe sentiment. I used white paint that was brushed onto the stamp. I am really loving the look. And I have ideas for more décor …

The burlap is from Michael’s in the Christmas section. Check out the holiday section for lots of great ribbons and trims!

thanks for stopping by!

~kimberly

1 comment:

Diane said...

Very clever stamping onthe burlap...I found some Christmas burlap at JOann's that had believe stamped all over it...love it!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...