Join Spellbinders™ Paper Arts and Crafters Home as we celebrate a Fall Sneak Peek!Spellbinders and participating stores in the Crafters Home Buying Group are excited to introduce three new die template sets sold exclusively through Crafters Home stores through January! You’ll have to wait until February to find these die template designs in non-member stores.
These new dies are in stock! Get yours now at a participating Crafters Home store! See Spellbinders website for a complete list.Visit the Spellbinders Blog November 14 - 16 to see a new Spellbinders die template revealed each day! Visit designer blogs to enter the daily contests and see inspiring projects using the new releases. Comment on Designers Blogs and the Spellbinders Blog count as entries into daily drawings. Daily winners receive all three of the new designs!
Today's new die is S5-350 Nested Tea Cups:
S4-350 Tea Cups $19.99
Small Cup: 1 ¼ x 1 1/8”
Small Handle ½ x 5/8”
Medium Cup 2 1/8 x 1 7/8”
Medium Handle ¾ x 1 ½”
Large Cup 3 x 2 5/8”
Large Handle 1 1/8 x 2”
My favorite flower is the Lily of the Valley. My great-grandmother grew them and they were her favorite. And I remember picking them at my grandma’s house. Those flowers had been transplanted from my great-grandmother’s home. The sweet smell takes me back to her kitchen and listening to her Swedish lilt as she talked and called me her “sweetie peach.”
Which leads me to my project, as I was turning the tea cups around and around, planning out my project, I immediately saw that they looked like Lily of the Valley flowers when upside down.
I die cut and embossed the middle sized tea cup from white cardstock. The stems of the flower were die cut/embossed from green patterned paper, using the handles from Nested Tea Cups. I wanted them to hang down like real flowers, so the edge of the card is where I placed them.
I added grass to the bottom using E8-002 Classic Bracket Edgeabilities. The sentiment was stamped onto S5-028 Nested Pennants.
Visit these designers!
Participants wishing to be included in the daily drawing for the Spellbinders Summer Surprise contests need to adhere to all of the following rules.
- The Fall Sneak Peek starts November 14, and ends November 16, 2011. It consists of three individual contests, one each day.
- Each Fall Sneak Peek Bog will accept comments as entries from 12:00 am until 11:59 pm Eastern Standard Time, on its scheduled day.
- Each comment counts as one entry. One entry per person, per blog please.
- One winner each day will receive the three new die templates available exclusively at Crafters Home stores.
- All three winners will be announced on the Spellbinders Blog on November 17. The winners will have 48 hours to respond to the email address on the winning post to claim their prize. If a winner fails to respond within 48 hours, a new winner will be drawn.
- By entering, you allow Spellbinders to publish your first name, city, state, and country of residence and a quote from you, on the Spellbinders Blog, website, and in promotional materials.
- Spellbinders Designers, contractors, employees and immediate family members are not eligible to win.
- The invitation to the Fall Sneak Peek Blog Hop is extended to all, we are happy to ship prizes worldwide.
Any questions regarding this contest should be sent to ContestQuestions@Spellbinders.us
thanks for stopping by!