Monday, June 1, 2009

love you forever

I am loving the new My Mind's Eye papers by Andrea Victoria. They are a gorgeous combination of yellow, grey, black, and damask. Gorgeousness! Can I possibly say gorgeous one more time? Sorry! :) They were perfect papers to mix with the Papertrey Ink stamps, Damask Designs. The circle that holds the sentiment was cut with circle Nestabilities. To get the ink on the outside embossed edge, I placed a smaller circle die, with the cardstock still in it, and directly applied the ink. Make sure and push the ink pad directly down or you may get some bleeding. I did get some, but not much. I think I will try this idea again with Copic airbrushing...
Hope you had a great weekend! thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Patterned paper, Border strip-My Mind's Eye Andrea Victoria
Stamps-Papertrey Ink (Damask Designs, Heart Prints)
Cardstock-Papertrey Ink (True Black)
Ink-Memento (Tuxedo Black), Clearsnap (Colorbox Chalk Pumpkin Que, Grey Whale)
Lace-Wrights
Twine-May Arts
Pearls-Hero Arts
Button-my mom's stash
Tools-Spellbinders Die Templates (Classic Circles Large)


14 comments:

blueberry said...

What a lovely card! Those colours go very well together and the idea with the ink is great!

Have a nice day
blueberry

Regan said...

oh Kim, this is gorgeous!!!

Christy Farneth-Kerr said...

I love all your stuff .
I need to work on my stamping way more .
I love how crisp a of your things come out .

Stacy Morgan said...

Kim this is very elegant! I love the lace/ribbon and the muted colors. Just elegant!

Niki Estes said...

Absolutely gorgeous card, Kim!

Tracey said...

I love this Kim! It's gorgeous!!

Denise Marzec said...

Another Absolutely BEAUTIFUL card, Kim. Love your stuff, girl.

Julie said...

Kim, this is gorgeous! So shabby-chic-ish! :) Just lovely as usual, girl! :)

Tlbran said...

This is gorgeous! You are right those papers are definately gorgeous! I love the lace, twin and button combination. Adds a great touch to the card. Thanks for leaving me a comment on my blog!

Karen said...

Stunning!! As always!! I miss you! Anwser your phone some time!! ; )

Tosha Leyendekker said...

So soft and elegant!! Gorgeous Kim!

Carolina said...

What a stunning card - love the mix of textures.

Beth Pingry said...

I love how you used the 12" border die on a card!! So beautiful!

Lesa said...

This card is so yummy girl! I finally got you all added to my blog so it will be easier to drop in. You can't get rid of me now! ;) Your deck looks fabulous! I am jealous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...