Monday, February 16, 2009

The Cat's Meow

More images from The Cat's Meow from H&M Stamps. Gotta love the kitten playing with yarn. I stamped the basket on the oval, but I stamped the kitten on a separate sheet, cut it out, and mounted it to the card with foam. (hey, I am on vacation, short and sweet this week! :))
Thanks for stopping by! (HUGS)

Supplies:
Stamps-H&M Stamps (The Cat's Meow)
Patterned paper-Crate
Ink-Memento Tuxedo Black, Rick Cocoa
Buttons-Basic Grey
Twine-Martha Stewart
Pearls-Kasier
Tools-Sewing Machine, Nestabilities, Copics (E53, E55, E57, Y15, B32, YG95, W3, 0)

Can you keep voting for me too? VOTE HERE. Thanks!!! The layout is called Keeper, top right.

9 comments:

Tracey said...

An adorable card Kim!! I hope you're enjoying your vacation! Oh, and I see that the voting is closed at Dymo. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you! xx

Basement Stamper said...

Very cute! I love that wavy stitching!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Adorable card, Kim! Love the crazy stitching... it looks like the kitty messed with it or something! Your coloring is so awesome... always blows my mind!

Julie Koerber said...

Awwwww, this is too cute! Love the fun stitching around the outside and how you popped up the kitty. Too fun!

Gina said...

Kim, this is Adorable . . . Your talent is Amazing! :)

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

THis is too, too cute, Kimberly!

Norine said...

How cute is this and the paper matches perfect
hugs
Norine

Anonymous said...

OMG, this is so cute! I need that stamp!

Term paper help said...

Incidentally, I like the way you have structured your site, it is super and very easy to follow. I have bookmarked you and will be back regularly. Thank you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...