Friday, March 6, 2020

Two EXCITING announcements!

I have two incredibly exciting announcements to make about my designs!! Not only can you find my designs on many products at Society6, but now I have two more shops!

Starting today, I have fabric available for sale at Spoonflower!

You can find my shop here: Spoonflower Sincerely Yours, Kimberly

Spoonflower is a website that allows you to shop for fabrics from hundreds of designers. You can choose from over 20 different types of fabric, in any design you find in the shop.

Spoonflower takes care of the manufacturing, production, and shipping. So you will be ordering my designs, but they take care of the rest. Its wonderful for me as a beginner because I can learn how designs look best and not worry about the rest. I earn a small commission on every yard that is ordered.

now available as fabric!

I have a very small start with this one fabric design, but I will be adding more very soon!

Along with Spoonflower, is its sister site, Roostery. This shop allows you to order many household items with my designs. You can choose from pillows, to curtains, to napkins, to placemats, and more!

 My Roostery shop can be found here: Roostery Sincerely Yours, Kimberly

Rainbows Throw Pillows
The throw pillows come in two different styles.

Rainbows Bedding
Sheets, duvet covers, and pillow shams are available.

Rainbows Napkins
The napkins come in standard sizes, but also cocktail size as well.

And finally, placemats! Thanks to my sister-in-law, I have quite a few ideas for these in the days ahead! 

Dear friends, thank you as you continue to support me in all my creative adventures! All the orders you have placed (WOW!) and all your sweet messages mean the world! This is all so exciting and new and scary, and having wonderful friends in my corner lifts me up so! Hugs to each of you!

Sincerely Yours,

2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Congratulations! I wish you much success!

Carol (HB) said...

Congratulations! It's so exciting watching your brand expand. I'm now the proud owner of a tote bag with your adorable rainbows that was gifted to me by friends this past weekend. I LOVE it!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...