Tuesday, November 26, 2019

exciting new venture!

Hello my dear friends and blog readers. I know it has been awhile since I have posted consistently. Things have changed in life, as they always do. It is probably more true with creatives as we flit from idea to idea. We thrive on trying new crafts and mediums and learning all we can. These days, while I am still working for We R Memory Keepers and creating projects for them, I have mostly moved to working on my illustration and lettering skills. When I began designing stamps, I found a whole new medium that was both exciting and challenging. Hugely challenging. I have spent a lot of time learning new skills, but as with all things, what good does all the work do sitting in a file on your iPad or hard drive? So with the encouragement and support from family and friends, I launched a new online store with my designs! Its scary, well, terrifying, and thrilling all at the same time. To share your art, which is a part of you, is scary. People may love it. People may hate it. But I took the brave step, and well, I have been covered with even more love and support that I dared dream!

My online site is through a company called Society6. This site supports artists from all over the world. I can upload my artwork and choose which items to put that work upon! They take care of production and shipping. Its an amazing opportunity for me. Not only to sell my designs, but also to see what my work looks like on actual objects! This has been invaluable to me to continue to grow my skills!

You can find my store here: Sincerely Yours, Kimberly
Scroll around and choose different searches on the left side. I currently have 3 designs for sale on various items. I saved a few here for you, to give you a quick peek.
This coffee mug might be my favorite of everything in the store! I want to drink hot chocolate with tons of marshmallows in it all day, every day! And maybe add a candy cane too...

There are also sets of note cards. They come in 3, 5, or 7 to a set. They measure 5x7. Envelopes are included. You can get the Vintage Peppermint design here or the Mint Holly Leaves pattern in the next image.

WRAPPING PAPER! EEE! This item is probably what drew me to the store first! It comes in 5 sheets to a pack. The sheets measure 20X29. Its 100 lb paper, so its thick and luxurious! 

Another cute product, available in both of the above patterns. Who doesn't want to have the holiday spirit in the car in the morning? Yay for travel mugs!

All of the 3 designs are available in throw pillow format. But this design with my hand-lettering seems perfect!

There are also various prints available. Framed and unframed. Canvas, wood, metal, large and small. So many fun options to choose from!

And because it is that time of year, I wanted to share special discounts with you now! There are two sales happening, this one and another one that will start on 11/30 and go through 12/2. I will be sure and post the next sale as a reminder for you.

Thank you for supporting me and my family, as always. Its been a long and crazy ride here through the years. And your kindness has always meant the world!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

Sincerely Yours,

2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Congratulations and best of luck to you on your new venture! Happy Thanksgiving too!

Judy Inukai said...

Congratulations on your new venture. That is so exciting for you. I have been a follower of your blog for a number of years and I've enjoyed watching you grow as a designer and expand your horizons. It's also been fun watching your son grow up - he must be quite the young many now. I wish you the best as you begin this new creative journey.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...