Sunday, August 27, 2017

Papertrey Ink Stamp-A-Faire 2017 Bronze

The Stamp-a-Faire celebration at Papertrey Ink is in full swing! It is day three of inspiration and fun, and I don't want you to miss out!


Today I am thrilled to be a contributor! Ok, so thrilled is an understatement, I mean seriously, I am a contributor to the biggest celebration at Papertrey Ink! How cool is that?!! Not only that, but I am using my very own products! Products I designed!! What?!?! Someone pinch me please!

Anyways, I am currently over on Nichole's blog inspiring you to use bronze on your next project. You cannot believe how easy, but beautiful these techniques are! Photos, instructions, supply lists, and even a video are all there waiting for you! Then join me in the forum from 11 AM-12 PM CDT, as I will be hanging out and chatting. Plus, seeing all the gorgeous projects created by other designers and customers.


Just a quick peek at one of the cards and two of the techniques waiting for you! See you soon!


Sincerely Yours,

1 comment:

Greta said...

Thank you so much for the wonderful inspiration, Kimberley! I bought a set of 4 Perfect Pearl powders some time ago, but had never used the Perfect Medium or the bronze powder. I've just used the Perfect Pearls & Gold powders for sprays. So fun to add it to the stamped images for my entry! Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment--very much appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...