Wednesday, September 3, 2014

catching up


The October issue of Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Magazine is now available online! Pretty impressive issue! There are so many tutorials, tips, and resources! If you haven't yet, consider subscribing today. Each month a new digital issue comes out and I cannot even keep up with all the inspiration! To subscribe, click here ----> Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Magazine subscription


Along with having a beautiful and easy watercolor tutorial in the issue, one of my projects is this card. Shabby, chalkboard, gold, butterfly, and coral!?! That's my kind of card! :) The section this card is from is about wood. Wood is so trendy and I love it. The butterfly is a wood veneer and it has been covered with washi tape. Washi tape is a great way to add color to any of your wood shapes!


Well, the little man started 3rd grade almost three weeks ago now. He is happy and loving his teacher. He got the only male teacher in the building and they are both into golf and math. :) Its nice to have him come home and tell us all about his day and what he is learning. Very grateful! The Short Course season started for swimming last night. He was anxious to get back into the pool (after only a week off, haha) and about his new coach and new level. He did great and he will make new friends soon. We also headed to MN and the State Fair for the long weekend. We picked quite the day to attend as there was 252,092 people there! It is an all-time attendance record. I know that I personally have never experienced that many people in one place. Wow. Quite the adventure and memory for sure! Hopefully now I can hit my blogging and crafting stride. So much is coming up and I look forward to sharing it all!

thanks for always stopping by!

~kimberly

Supplies:
The scribble stamp and washi are both from Close To My Heart.

1 comment:

Amy Rohl said...

Gorgeous, Kimberly!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...