Thursday, June 12, 2014

Guest Designing for Taylored Expressions


I am sooo excited to be guest designing for Taylored Expressions for the month of June! I have long been a fan of her stamps and dies and every release just gets better and better! Creating my projects for this month was an absolute blast and I cannot wait to share them with you!

I am giving you a little sneak peek of the project on my first post today! This kicks off a whole month of sharing projects, all with this theme. Head over to the Taylored Expressions blog and find out more. AND it happens to be Taylor's birthday today so there are prizes as part of the celebration! Be sure and wish her a very happy day!

thanks for stopping by!

~kimberly


1 comment:

~amy~ said...

Yay! Congrats! Fun peek off to check it out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...