Friday, January 29, 2010

a winner!

And the winner of the copy of Stamp It! is:
Susan said...
I would love to see you do a "polished stone" tutorial...still have not mastered it...sUSAn
January 25, 2010 7:53 AM
Congrats Susan!! Email me at the address listed underneath my photo to the right. I will get your copy in the mail on Monday!! :)

Thanks for all your great tutorial suggestions!! I will be working on several of those once we get settled. And my camera is holding my CHA photos hostage, so as soon as I can get them out, I will share my finds with you. :)

In case you have missed my previous tutorials, you can click the photos or the links on the right side of my blog. Here is the list, with links to the videos:

Making Frames with Spellbinders Nestabilities
basic and to the point, I am learning to edit myself :)
Letter Press with Impressabilities and the Wizard
there are several projects in this video, I get carried away when I get excited about something :)
Rubber Stamp Kissing Technique
shows the technique and making the card, including some distressing techniques
look for the card in the Stamp It! issue
Giving Thanks Card Fabric and Flowers Part I
covers die cutting fabric and how to make thef folded flowers
Giving Thanks Card Part II
the making of a card, my ramblings while assembling

1 comment:

NancyK said...

Hi Kim - just catching up on your posts and read about your move to Iowa. Let me tell you not to worry! I never thought I would leave my hometown but after meeting my future husband I packed up and moved from Connecticut to California - it was an enormous step for me (and a little scary!) but I have no regrets! We've now been married 21 years and 6 years ago made another big move to Florida. Again, no regrets. You will make friends and a wonderful life wherever you go as long as you are together. And with the power of the internet you will always have your stamping friends!
all the best to you!
nancy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...