Friday, June 20, 2008

CPS Sketch #69

Another wonderful sketch from Card Postitioning Systems. I just got my Polka Dot background set from Papertrey Ink, so I had to play with them.
This little giraffe is from Hero Arts, in a clear set, called Playful Animals. It has some really cute monkeys and other critters and sentiments. I colored him with watercolor. I chose some orangey-browns to work with the cardstock.
I love using the little tag dies for my Cuttlebug, plus the PTI sentiments just fit perfectly in them.
The ribbon is PTI and the buttons are Making Memories.
Have a wonderful Friday and weekend! thanks for stopping by!

14 comments:

Deanna said...

Cuteness!!! I am picking up my polka dot basics tomorrow at the post office! I am so excited!

staceykingman said...

Oh cute. Ohcuteohcuteohcute! I love this.

chloe said...

this is FABULOUS! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!

Anabelle O'Malley said...

How cute is this?? Love that little guy!

Anonymous said...

This card is SO adorable!! I love everything about it! Thanks so much for sharing!

Alyssa S said...

Cute card! Add some brads (at least one) and it qualifies for the OCC challenge too :) Have a great weekend!

Marja Sch said...

What a lovely card. Gr Marja

Krista B. said...

Your card is sooooo ADORABLE : ) Luv it very much!

debby4000 said...

Fabulous cute card, that giraffe is adorable.

Anonymous said...

darling card!

Charity Hassel said...

seriously, this couldn't get any cauuter! love it! thanks for using this weeks cps sketch!

Amanda L. said...

well if that couldn't be any cuter...and love all the polka dots!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Oh how adorable!

Charlene Austin said...

I love everything about your card. I so have to start using my Nesties soon. I love how you popped it up on top of the same color cardstock. Very nice touch!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...