Monday, June 9, 2008

Cosmo Cricket Creations

Cosmo Cricket is having a design team call, and of course, I have to go for it! I love their papers! Here are some of my projects that use their products.



This is an altered magnetic board. The letters are chipboard, but they were turned into magnets. I made this for my grandma, so she had a place to hang all the photos of her new great-grandsons. The h is for Henry, the e for Ethan (my son).





These are a Christmas decoration. I have a floor photo frame. I placed photos of my son in his Santa hat in the frames, along with the Christmas quotes from Be Good. These ornaments hang from the open wood on the frame.
A mini album with photos of my son-the photos from the last 2 years that have just taken my breath away.
Here is a link to some of my new creations with Fleuriste! http://kimberly-crawford.blogspot.com/2008/06/scrap-lovers-june-reveal.html

thanks for stopping by and wading through all my Cosmo Cricket creations! :)

12 comments:

April said...

Ohh good luck, your creations are wonderful and it would be so awesome if you got the DT position!

Rox-Ann said...

Awesome job Kim!!! You know I have my fingers crossed for you they would be very lucky to have you as part of their team! Go girl go!!

Niki Estes said...

Just beautiful work, Kim!! Love it all! I love Cosmo Cricket, too. Good luck with the DT call!!

Donelda said...

Oh Kim, you are sure to be picked up on the design team -- your work is beautiful!! Cosmo Cricket really does have amazing paper :-) Good luck!!!!

One Creative Life said...

Great projects Kim!! Good luck!

Unknown said...

Awesome! Just lovely work! Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

It looks to me like you're pretty much a "shoe in"!

Good luck - fabulous work!!!

Angie said...

You Rock!
Good luck on the DT, I can't imagine you not getting picked.

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Your projects are gorgeous. You really make the papers stand out at their best. (I see several I hafta put on my 'need it NOW' list. :0) Thanks for the inspiration and I hope they're smart enough to pick you! :0)

Unknown said...

Holy crap! Those are AWESOME projects!! As always, I'm blown away by your talent. Good luck with the call. keep us posted!!

Alyssa S said...

Wow! All of your creations are amazing! Thanks for sharing your scrapbooking pages - I hope I can glean some of your talent when I finally start my son's book ;o)

Jenelle said...

So much lucsiousness!!!!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...