Monday, March 3, 2008

true blue friend

More playing with Papertrey Ink stamps. More useage from the Limitless Labels. I cut the small tag with my new Cuttlebug die. It has several slider tags in it-I will be using it a lot!
The ribbon was not working the way I wanted, so I turned the tag and decided to hang something from the other end.
I stamped the small flower from the set on an orange piece of patterned paper from MME. The bling is from Hero Arts.
I stamped the small flower on the background too. I used a white ink and it just didn't stand out very well. To solve that problem, I grabbed my Glaze pen (clear) and drew over the stamped image. I like it. It did diminish the ink color, but the dimension was worth that.
The ribbon is from Papertrey Ink and the cardstock is Bazzill.
thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Martha said...

This is awesome Kim! Really beautiful!

BTW! You've been tagged. Details are on my blog.

My Paper World said...

Wow! That's soooooo pretty! I love the little flower charms that you made!
Nicola xx

Rox-Ann said...

Awesome job love the cards and the charms. Those stamps rock!

Pamela said...

Awesome card! I love it!!!

TanishaRenee said...

gorgeous!!

Charlene Austin said...

This is adorable! I love the hanging flowers. I have to ask...where did you get the metal rings? I have a friend who had some and she told me Michaels in the jewellery section but I have never been able to find them.
Thanks
Char

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...