Sunday, August 5, 2007

Last Kit Reveal

Its hard to believe that this is the last kit! My DT term at the Creative Scrap Shack was a blast! I had a wonderful time working with all the talented ladies there, completely inspiring!
Imagination Project sponsored our team this month. The product really lent itself to documenting daily life. Something I know that I need to do more frequently. Someday, it will be fun to look back and see what our days were like.



This mini book was fun. I documented 5 things about my son, the things that he is really into at 17 months old. Too fun and a great afternoon project.


This is a clipboard from EK Success that I altered with the IP. The chipboard letters were fun to cover with patterned paper and they actually took color from markers quite well.

1 comment:

Amanda L. said...

Loved your creations!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...