Friday, November 18, 2016

We R Memory Keepers Typecast


We R Memory Keepers has launched a new line called, Typecast. Not only does the collection include a real working typewriter, but also beautiful papers, stickers, journals, and so much more!


Being a card maker at heart, I started to play with the fun options that the Typecast created for me!


I was able to type sentiments onto the Typecast Label Stickers. I love this because check out how many sentiments I can have on hand!


This labels are self-adhesive, making them perfect to adhere to any card I have made! 


The pretty papers in the Typecast collection make card making a breeze, to the point that I might actually keep a pile of cards ready to mail! Gasp! :D


Visit the We R Memory Keepers Blog for all the details! Oh, and the Typecast is available online and in big box stores. Some stores have different colors. There is black, white, pink, and a mint typewriter too!

thanks for stopping by!

kimberly

Supplies:
Most of the supplies I have used are available at Michael's stores. Including different colored typewriter ribbons!

1 comment:

donna mikasa said...

I love that WRMK came out with a typewriter! Love your projects, too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...