Saturday, August 3, 2013

Gelatos

Yes, I am talking about Gelatos, again. They are really great and allow, even the newest paper crafter, to get very creative and messy! There has been lots of chatter all over the web about how “scary” these appear. Nonsense! :)

I strongly encourage you to watch these videos! When I do a video tutorial, I teach you a technique, NOT THE PROJECT. I show you a project in my blog post, using the techniques I shared, to interest you. But I keep the videos as short as possible. There is no need for me to tell all of you how much I love to teach and share and inspire your own creativity! My videos encourage you to learn and then run to your crafty haven! :) At least that is my hope. :)

Here is a list of the techniques I covered again. These are the links to the blog post, so you can see the projects and get access to the video.

· Day One: Gelatos overview

· Day Two: Stamping with Gelatos

· Day Three: Watercolor techniques

· Day Four: More ideas: embossed resist and texture paper

· Day Five: Creating your own spray inks

· Day Six: Using stencils with Gelatos

thanks for stopping by!

~kimberly

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...