Happy Easter! A little early. :) Today I used the March kit from Avocado Arts, Springtime Celebrations. I wanted to channel my inner shabby but fabby Julia Stainton. ;)
I cannot leave the wood grain patterned papers alone! It’s a trend I am happy to join in with! The egg was stamped onto muslin and cut out. (Surprisingly, the Memento ink worked on it well. I wouldn’t wash anything with this ink stamped on it, but for cards and projects it’s a happy discovery!) It was added to a tag that was inked on the edges. The tag was also stamped with the nest from the set. Isn’t it cute?
Be sure and stop by the rest of the team to be inspired!
thanks for stopping by!
- Stamps-Avocado Arts (Springtime Celebrations)
- Patterned paper-My Mind’s Eye (Miss Caroline Dilly Dally 6x6)
- Ink-Memento (Tuxedo Black, Pear Tart), Ranger-Distressing Ink (Frayed Burlap)
- Tag-Jillibean Soup
- Twine-The Twinery
- Cardstock-Bazzill (Kraft)
- Spellbinders-S5-029 Nested Lacey Pennants
- Adhesive-3L (EZ Runner, Foam Squares White)
Don’t forget to leave a comment on my previous blog post for a chance to win some great crafty stuff from my stash.