Thursday, December 1, 2011

final gratitudes

Gratitudes:
Nov. 24  For my family. Our wonderful little family. So filled with love. And of course its not perfect, but its mine, all mine. And it makes me smile from the inside.
Nov. 25 For an understanding husband who is willing to take his wife out shopping in all the Black Friday craziness.
Nov. 26 For laughter and silliness. We went to The Muppets and giggled. Manana. :)
Nov. 27 For the freedom to worship. For a wonderful church. For being with believers and digging deeper into His Word.
Nov. 28 Grateful to be a stay-at-home-mom. All the things that I can do for my family during the day, helping at school, helping a friend, and so much more. While there are days I struggle, it is the greatest experience ever.
Nov. 29 For my crock pot. I always say this, but boy, does it help out in goofy schedules we keep some days!
Nov. 30 For the end of the month. I am looking forward to all the fun that the Christmas season will be bringing to our family! We are starting a new tradition this year, and I will share it later. Can’t wait to start tomorrow!
Well, that is the end of the month of gratitude. I hope you don’t mind I posted this way. I didn’t want to bombard you every day with an email. I hope that this encourages you to continue your gratitude all year long!
Living with a grateful heart!
~kimberly

2 comments:

Partycraft Secrets said...

I'm grateful for the sillies too!

paddie said...

Thank you Kimberly for sharing your heart and soul with us.
It is great to see others who have similar feelings..
I was always grateful for being able to stay at home too. I never wanted to leave our daughter with others and so being able to stay at home was a real blessing to me.

I loved the video and think I'll try this out..yes I do have butterflies too..ha ha

thanks
pat

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...