Yay! Its Avocado Arts day! Today everyone has projects to share with you using the December set, Brrr! and the Nerdy Snow Peeps.
This year I have decided to re-design our Christmas tree. My hubby likes to call it the department store tree, but I can’t help it. There is something so fun about creating a beautifully themed tree! This year I have large and small glittered snowflakes and burlap ribbon. I am wanting to add music somehow, sleds. I love sleds! As I looked at my stamp set, voila! There it was, a sled! Time to make ornaments!!
- Die cut Classic Scallops LG from red cardstock. Add Stickles to each scallop.
- Die cut/emboss Standard Circles LG from patterned paper. Ink edges. Stamp with snowflakes.
- Stamp trees twice, one with light brown ink, the other ink dark brown ink.
- Die cut/emboss same die template with a different piece of patterned paper. Free hand cut a hill. Ink edges.
- Adhere to large circle. Add Stickles to the upper edge.
- Stamp sled onto patterned paper with dark brown ink. Cut out. Foam mount to hill.
- Adhere to the red scalloped circle. Punch hole in the top. Tie with twine.
Be sure and stop by the rest of the team to be inspired!
Another video tutorial is on its way tomorrow! Be sure and stop back! thanks for stopping by!
Supplies: Stamps-Avocado Arts (Brrr! and the Nerdy Snow Peeps, Bring on the Holiday Cheer),Patterned paper-Echo Park (Season’s Greetings), Ink-Clearsnap (Colorbox Chalk-Creamy Brown, Chestnut Roan), Distressing Ink-Ranger (Frayed Burlap), Twine-May Arts, Stickles-Ranger (Star Dust), Spellbinders-Standard Circles LG, Classic Scalloped Circles LG