Sunday, May 22, 2011

Scrapbook Workshop

scrapbook workshop book cover

Finally, a project I have been working on that can be shared!! :) The fantastic May Flaum asked me to be a contributor to her latest book, Scrapbook Workshop: The Best Techniques From Your Favorite Scrapbook Bloggers. It is available now for pre-order at amazon.com (just click the title in the sentence before this). It will begin shipping some time in August. You can check the amazon.com for more details.

Here is the book description for you:
“There are hundreds of scrapbook designers out there doing fabulous work and showing it online, either in scrapbook community sites or on their own blogs. But much more of a rarity is the blogger who has fabulous ideas and can teach readers how to get a similar look with innovative techniques. In "Scrapbook Workshop", we have brought together popular and up-and-coming scrapbook bloggers who share their techniques along with great layouts, cards and more. For the crafter who isn't interested in blogs, this book serves as an idea book filled with projects and techniques to use again and again. For the scrapbooker, it shares not only ideas, but also introduce them to people to watch and follow for continued inspiration. Both experienced blog savvy scrapbookers will find fresh ideas from favorite bloggers, as well as new blogs to try and people to watch.”

I love, love, love my projects in this book and I cannot wait to see it in real life!! :)

thanks for stopping by!

Sorry for the big signature...my usual program has appeared to fail, so I am experimenting. :)

4 comments:

Margie Higuchi said...

Congrats, Kimberly!!
Many of my friends are in the book :) How exciting!!

Angela Fehr said...

That is very neat, Kimberly! I hope I'll get a chance to see the book!

Hope and Chances said...

How brilliant - congratulations! :-)

Beth Pingry said...

Super Awesome! Congrats!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...