I am starting to get into the fall spirit of things! I want to decorate and bake and wear sweatshirts… I thought these simple pumpkins would be a great table decoration, one that even the kids can help with! (another Spellbinders project, this one is from June...at least getting to share it now was good blog timing! LOL! :))
- Start by cutting out several large and small Spellbinders Pedant shapes. For these pumpkins, I used Eyelet.
- You will need 6 large circles for the large pumpkin and 4 small circles for the small ones.
- Fold each circle in half, so that the orange is on the inside.
- Glue each non-orange side of the circle to the next, being sure to line up the center fold lines. (keep a small space open at the top for the stem to be glued in)
- The stem is made from cutting out the smallest Label Trio shape with brown cardstock. Glue it in between the circles.
- Cut the bottom of the circles off, to allow them to stand.
See? Fun and easy! (which is good, the little man has a cold, we are packing for a not-really-for-fun weekend trip, and I am trying to meet a ton of deadlines...anyone have a few more hours they can share? LOL) thanks for stopping by!!
Supplies: Spellbinders die templates-Eyelet Pendant, Label Trio (for stem), Patterned paper-My Mind's Eye (Free Bird Love Desire), Leaf Ribbon-Creative Impression