Friday, August 29, 2008

laughter



I have never done a sketch from Beate Johns before. (because I didn't know who she was until recently. many apologies. the online stamping world is new to this girl.) Her sketch today looked like fun and I had a little bit of time to play along!
The butterflies are from a new set of stamps I got from Kitchen Sink Stamps. These stamps are amazing! They have 3 or 4 layers per image. The depth is unbelievable! I love all the detail that you can add to an image. Just makes me want more colors of ink pads. :)

Cardstock-Bazzill
Patterned paper-Plaid (Bo Bunny), Paisley (My Mind's Eye)
Stamps-Butterflies (Kitchen Sink), laughter (Hero Arts)
Ribbon-Twill (Scenic Route), Twine (May Arts)

thanks for stopping by!

13 comments:

shel7by said...

Hi-

I'm a designer for Bazzill - came across your blog by accident - very cute stuff. Love it.

Shelby

Donelda said...

Oh I love that plaid paper, and anything with butterflies are amazing!!

Tammy Hershberger said...

(Hey Bazzill designer...come across my blog by accident, too!) LOL

Kim, this is SWEET! OMGosh, I just love how you used the paisley paper and it's gorgeous with the plaid. And aren't those butterflies the best!? I could use them over and over and you did a fabulous job with them on this card! I just love it!

Charlene Austin said...

LOL~~~ I totally giggled at Tammy's comment above!!!

Great card Kim! I haven't don't Beates sketches since last Christmas. I would love to do more challenges and really need to force myself to make the time. You inspire me!!!

Unknown said...

Kim, I really admire your work and left you an award on my blog.

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

What a beautifully happy card, Kimberly! LOVE it!

Unknown said...

So pretty!! It has a shabby chic look that is so neat!! :)

IamDerby said...

Kim,
this is gorgeous! love the paper you chose.

Catherine said...

your card is just gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Come by and take a peek at what I have a 'brewin' over at my place!

M@risk@ said...

Gorgeous cards, real eye candy. TFS

Angela Fehr said...

I love this card! I've been seeing a lot of torn paper and folded paper lately, and I keep forgetting to try it. The color scheme for this is so fun, too!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card! Love the bright, summery colors and, of course, the butterflies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...