Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Insane, but I couldn't stop!

I started stamping with Papertrey Ink's newest set, Guide Lines. Half and hour later, I was still stamping, but I couldn't help myself-I was having way too much fun!
Here are my layers:
1. Grid lines in VersaMark.
2. Decorative element within the lines, in VersaMark.
3. Same element, but turned 45 degrees, stamped at the intersections, in Colorbox Chalk (Blue Iris)
4. Sakura Glaze green pen in the center of the blue elements.
5. Clear Glaze pen in the lines of the blue elements.
6. White paint pen (Sharpie) in the center of the VersaMark elements.
You can see why I say insane, but I love it and it was so worth it! :)
I am showing you a close up of this, because it was a question raised on the boards. To make this square, I used my Nestabilities. I have the Classic Large squares. I used the second from the smallest die. The square was cut and then embossed. The Guide Lines element fit into the embossing nicely.
thanks for stopping by!

15 comments:

Precious Scraps by Beverly said...

This is beautiful Kimberly. Love the use of the Nestabilities

Unknown said...

Wow you got your stamps fast!! :) Your card is beautiful!!

Diane said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS!!!

ScrapbookDBA said...

Kim -
Your card is absolutely stunning! I can't wait for my order to arrive on Friday.

Thanks for sharing,
Kimberly

Mara Campbell said...

Insane...but beautiful! Wonderful card, Kim!!

Erin said...

Fantastic! Totally worth the time I think. I'm so glad you stuck with it and made this.

Anonymous said...

it is very pretty kimberly!
great job.... worth the insanity.
em

Rox-Ann said...

Stunning card! Love it the layers are perfect and I love the Nestabilities tag! Great job!

Niki Estes said...

This is so neat, Kim!!! I love the pattern you created. It might have took a while, but it turned out so neat! Love it!

Regan said...

GORGEOUS!!!!!!! I can't wait for this set!!!

Pamela said...

I love this!!!

Terri said...

That is cool. You are so lucky you got your stamps already. Mine won't be here until Monday. :( How did you get them so fast?

Deb said...

This is amazing!

Donelda said...

Oh, you are going to make beautiful creations with this new stamp set!! I love the sentiment piece on your card!!

CeeCee said...

Ok.... wow!... simply wow! The work involved here and the result is amazing.
CC

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...