I started stamping with Papertrey Ink's newest set, Guide Lines. Half and hour later, I was still stamping, but I couldn't help myself-I was having way too much fun!
Here are my layers:
1. Grid lines in VersaMark.
2. Decorative element within the lines, in VersaMark.
3. Same element, but turned 45 degrees, stamped at the intersections, in Colorbox Chalk (Blue Iris)
4. Sakura Glaze green pen in the center of the blue elements.
5. Clear Glaze pen in the lines of the blue elements.
6. White paint pen (Sharpie) in the center of the VersaMark elements.
You can see why I say insane, but I love it and it was so worth it! :)
I am showing you a close up of this, because it was a question raised on the boards. To make this square, I used my Nestabilities. I have the Classic Large squares. I used the second from the smallest die. The square was cut and then embossed. The Guide Lines element fit into the embossing nicely.
thanks for stopping by!