Monday, May 19, 2008

ScrapLovers Reveal Tinkering Ink

Our Sponsor this month at ScrapLovers is Tinkering Ink. Fun, bold patterns, and lots of bright colors!
This Peek a Boo album has many pages, both acrylic and chipboard. Lots of possibility. This large flower on the cover was cut from one of the papers. I accented the center with buttons and the petals with Stickles.
I used these two round tabbed clear pages. I stamped with Art Warehouse stamps in StazOn Jet Black ink. The buttons are from Making Memories and where adhered with KI Gloo.
I added a bit of KI Lace paper-perfect for the clear pages!

thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Donelda said...

Love the book, especially all the buttons! Ingenious!!

One Creative Life said...

Love Tinkering Ink! Such a cute album. Reminds me to dig out my acrylic sheets and play! Thanks for sharing!~Erica

Mara Campbell said...

Wonderful book, Kim! I love the bright colors and acrylic pages. I love your blog, so many great ideas!!!

Niki Estes said...

Love this, Kim, especially those clear tabs! I have those same stamps. I think I'll have to try something like this in my scrapbooks. Thanks for the inspiration!

debby4000 said...

Fabulous book love the buttons and tabs.

Rox-Ann said...

Great book love the way you used the buttons! Awesome job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...