Sunday, June 10, 2007

I love it when a plan comes together!

It is graduation season and you can never have enough cards. I started making this card and knew that an envelope was not going to be in the works. I was trying to figure out how to keep the money in the card and started thinking money clip. Lo and behold, I had these Basic Grey metal clips and PERFECT! The clip was adhered to the card with several glue dots. I covered the chipboard with matching paper and it fit like a glove. I am going to keep this in mind! I bet it would hold a gift card well too....
Here is the card without the money in the clip.
Here is the card with the money in the clip.

1 comment:

Syll said...

wonderful ideas, Kim! you are always so amazing with making supplies work for you. the rest of us, on the other hand, just have to muddle through LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...