Wednesday, February 13, 2013

what’s happening

feb 12 309

It has been quite the ride around here lately, with no signs of slowing down! We suffered a loss, went on an amazing vacation to Walt Disney World, and are waiting for the little man’s impending surgery on Thursday morning. E needs to have one more mole removed (this will be the third and final and not on his face, thank goodness) and tubes put into his ears. Its all routine, but necessary. And always induces a bit of worry. Valentine’s Day will be quiet and low key, but we will be together as a family, and there really isn’t anything better than that!

I practiced SOME restraint in taking photos at Disney World. Only 368 this time…all taken with my iPhone. If you are interested in seeing some, just a few, I promise, of the photos, stop on over to my very neglected photo blog and check them out. 

There is craftiness on the horizon! I promise! Project Life scrapbooking and baking for sure!

thanks for stopping by!

~kimberly

2 comments:

Crystal Thomas said...

Hi Kimberly,
I am going to WDW in October. I saw on the photo blog you stayed at the French Quarter, Port Orleans. I am thinking of staying in the French Quarter Riverside and was just wondering how you liked the resort.

Glenda J said...

Good luck to your little guy tomorrow! Hugs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...