Welcome to the CardMaker Magazine CardSwaps blog hop! The blog team gets to join in the fun today! We are all making cards about your Time to Shine. And what a better day to shine than a birthday?
With washi tape being the craze these days, I thought, why not make my own custom tape by using masking tape?!? :)
- Place strips of masking tape down onto silicon mat.
- Cover each piece of tape with Distress ink using the foam applicator.
- Stamp the lemon border from Mint Motif’s Beyond Borders in the same color ink over the top.
- Once dry, applied the tape pieces to the piece of patterned paper.
- To make the candle tops, stamp another row of the lemon border onto a piece of white cardstock using Spiced Marmalade ink.
- Then rub Scattered Straw ink over the top.
- Apply Stickles to the centers and once dry, cut out and foam mount to the top of each candle.
Ok, now for some FUN! “Unscramble It game for hoppers... You will be unscrambling a word once you will collect a letter at each blog you visit. The hostesses can play along, because they don't know any of the letters but their own... Once you collect ALL the letters, the last hostess in the blog hop will direct you to the thread in the forum where you can find all the details you need to enter the drawing. All hoppers collecting all the letters, unscrambling the word or phrase, entering the game by following the directions in the forum, and leaving feedback on EVERY blog they visit WILL be entered in to a random drawing held on May 23, 2012. ONE lucky hopper will have their name drawn and will win a prize!! Fun, right?? So, make sure you visit every blog and find the letters. Your hints are... it’s a phrase, it has four words, and it’s a way you will be able to shine.”
You should have arrived here from ANGELINA’s blog. If not, hop on back and collect the letter. If you haven’t started the hop at all, start at the beginning and have a great time! Here is a list of all the blogs, just in case.
thanks for stopping by!