Monday, November 7, 2011

gratitude

Nov 4
The kindness of strangers. Today at the Starbucks the pay it forward game was on. If you don’t know what that is, you pay for the order of the person behind you. Apparently it had been going all day and we stopped at 3 pm! We gladly played along. What a great way to add a little smile to someone’s day!

Nov 5
My husband. Well, I could say that pretty much every day! He is amazing. He is so supportive, thoughtful, helpful, kind, a wonderful father, and on and on. But maybe what means the most, are the million little things he does for our family every day. He is such a gift. I am blessed!

Nov 6
For my sister. She makes me laugh all the time. Her humor is such a gift. I absolutely adore her!

Hope your weekend was great! thanks for stopping by!

~kimberly

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...