Thursday, March 19, 2009

Stamper's Dream Dreamy Challenge 6

Today's Stamper's Dream Dreamy Challenge is to CASE someone on the team and I CASED Michelle. See the card I used as inspiration, created by Michelle, by clicking HERE. All of Michelle's cards are so perfect and full of beautiful colors, I had a hard time choosing just one! I liked the design of this one, with the image on the left side. I also like the darling grouping of flowers in the bottom right corner and the two gems along the top. So, I used those ideas on my card.
Our challenge to you is, CASE one of the team's cards. Upload it to your blog or SCS using the keyword SDDC6. You must also link the card you cased. Michelle has put up a great prize for the randomly drawn winner.
Check out the rest of the team's gorgeous work:
Michelle Rodgers
Charmaine Ikach
Cindy Motherway
Denise Marzec
Laurie Schmidlin
Tosha Leyendekker

Supplies:
Patterned paper-My Mind's Eye
Stamps-Stampavie
Ink-Memento (Tuxedo Black), Ranger (Distressing Ink Frayed Burlap)
Twine-May Arts
Flower-Making Memories
Gems-Hero Arts Hearts
Tools-Copics V04, V06, V09, Y13, Y15, E55, E57, E59, W3, B32

thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

Diana said...

Very fun card!

Unknown said...

Awesome card, Denise! I love the papers you chose, the design, and of course, that sweet little Sarah Kay image that you colored so perfectly!!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

What a gorgeous card, Kimberly! I LOVE it!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Adorable Kim! Love the ghost flower with the gem!! And your coloring is fantastic!!

Silke Ledlow said...

So gorgeous - Kim!!! I love your take on Michelle's card!!!

Denise Marzec said...

Love Love LOOOOOVE your colors and that layered flower/bling/thread combo. Beautiful coloring on that precious SK girl.

Lynn Mercurio said...

Oh Kim, this is just awesome. What lovely paper to coordinate with this adorable image. The ghost flower is a fabulous addition.

Mothermark said...

She is one of my favorite little girl stamps! So, so precious and the color you put to her is amazing! You did a wonderful job! Pretty much, I say you rocked this challenge! Its gorgeous!

The Rubber Maid said...

What a darling card, the little girl is so sweet looking. Just love it. Thanks for your visit to my blog. Pat ( Julie's Mom)

Regan said...

holy cute!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...