Thursday, July 31, 2008

Demi Design

My friend, Becky Oehlers, has been busy designing digital papers. They are gorgeous and the best part; she is sharing them for free! I know, you are thinking, "I don't do digi." Yes, once you see these, you will want to learn how to use digital papers to create cards. (I will post later with a tutorial on how to print and manipulate digital papers.)








Make sure and head over to Charlene Austin's and Lynn Mercurio's blogs to see what they created! thanks for stopping by and thank you once again for all your prayers, kind words, love, and encouragement-you will never know how much they mean or how they helped! thanks for stopping by!

16 comments:

Charlene Austin said...

Hey Demi Buddy!!

Excuse me while I pick myself up off the floor!.....Um....could your cards be any more PERFECT! Holy Hanna Montana!

Julie-Ann Wells (Jewels) said...

So I guess I am laying on the floor next to Charlene! LOL. Your cards are great and the Paper is gorgeous!!

Unknown said...

Kim these cards are just gorgeous!!! I will definitely have to give Becky's fabulous paper a try after seeing these - amazing!! Of course, the aqua just draws me!! :) Hope you are all recovering well!

Anonymous said...

Just incredible!! Thanks for showcasing them in such a stunning way!

Unknown said...

Wow - these are fabulous!!can't wait to hear how to use the papers!!

Zarah said...

Boith the papers and your art are exquisite!
TFS! :D

Lynn Mercurio said...

Wow Kim...you really got busy with these awesome papers. All of these cards are tremendously fabulous and it really showcases not only your inspiring talent, but also these great papers!

Once my blog is working again, you'll see that I used the same kind of ribbon you did in your first card...lol Sorry for the delay in my posting. I'me not liking Blogger very much today!

Valerie said...

I just LOVE digital and these papers and your cards with them are BEAUTIFUL!!!

Deanna said...

Beautiful Kimberly!

Maria said...

beautiful cards as always :-)

Niki Estes said...

Wow, Kim! These are great! I love them all!

Unknown said...

wow- these are beautiful!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

WOW, such GORGEOUS cards, Kimberly! You always do such beautiful work!

Debbie Olson said...

Oh, Kim! Beautifully done! Your tutorialis great too--I need to mark it for future reference, because you've used some tricks that I haven't seen before!

Donelda said...

wow, wow, wow, these really are fabulous!! I love them!! You have done some great projects with Becky's papers! And thanks for the tutorial -- awesome!

Rose Ann said...

Wow....these are just GORGEOUS!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...