Monday, September 12, 2016

Hay, Girl, Hay! MFT Stamps Release Replay



Release Replay. The chance for the members of the MFT Stamps design team to play even more with the gorgeous new release. September was full of so much goodness and I am excited to share another card with you featuring several new products!

First off, Llama Love and the coordinating Die-namics Llama Love crack me up. The sentiments are perfectly punny and the sassy llama will make anyone smile. Not to mention how truly trendy this set is! This card is completely inspired by a pillow I saw at Target a few weeks back. While it had a camel on it, the tassels and colors were spot on for using with Llama Love.

As a background for my llama, I die cut a piece of Sweet Tooth card stock with Die-namics Stitched Scalloped Basic Edges. Such fun design elements to add to a card and that sweet scallop is perfect! I masked off the cut card stock and stamped the new background image, Lined Up Dots, with Cornflower Ink.

Then, I added these adorable tassels! I used Die-namics Mini Fringe to create them. So easy to do! For a video tutorial, visit: Creating Paper Tassels on MFT Stamps YouTube channel.


Visit the MFT Stamps blog to check out what the rest of the design team has created! Always so much eye candy!!

thanks for stopping by!

kimberly

Supplies:

1 comment:

Bunny Dobbie said...

Love this! Great use of the mini fringe to make tassels!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...