Monday, July 25, 2016

Happy 10th Anniversary MFT Stamps!


It is the 10th Anniversary of MFT Stamps! What a milestone for one amazing company! The people, the products, and the service, have all made this company last and continue to innovate and inspire paper crafters around the world! I am so honored to have been a small part of MFT Stamps for almost three years now. Today's post is about sharing our Top 10 favorite MFT Stamps creations. This one is going to be tough. Not sure how I can narrow it down. MFT Stamps products have inspired me like none other, leading me to make some of my best work ever. It makes me realize how lucky I am to be a part of something that special!

I will be linking all the products that are still available for all the projects I share today underneath the photo. Some products may be retired, and will not be linked. Links to the original post are available by clicking the name of the card next to the countdown number. Those original posts always contain tons of great tips and tricks, so be sure to check them out!

Once you are done here, visit the MFT Stamps Blog to fill your day with eye candy, as the design team is all sharing their 10 favorite projects today! I cannot wait to see all the beauty again!


10. XOXO 
This card is from the very first release I participated in as a design team member. I had to choose a project from that month for sure!

I re-created the embossed resist and faux-watercolor background in a tutorial for the MFT Stamps Blog, which you can check out here; Watercolor Dream.


Supplies:




I love this card because of the stitching. MFT Stamps Die-namics make die cutting a ton of fun. Not only the flowers, but the very cool background! I took an image that was ultimately meant for hanging die cut tool images and turned into something girly! 

Supplies:




I love using my MFT Stamps products to create projects beyond cards, especially home decor pieces! These Halloween Luminaries are incredibly easy to make. This project has a video tutorial, so for more instructions head to Halloween Luminaries.

Supplies:





Christmas is my absolute favorite holiday! MFT Stamps always creates amazing products for adding special handmade touches to your cards, but also gifts! I love, love, love the way this custom gift wrap and tags turned out! 

Supplies:



Once again, the MFT Stamps Die-namics allow you to create some fantastic gifts! Using felt and a few dies, I was able to make these wonderful gifts! Simple and easy, perfect for teachers, neighbors, and anyone who needs a handmade gift! Check out the original post for a pattern and a coordinating card that holds a gift card!

Supplies:



More fantastic MFT Stamps and Dies. And I am head-over-heels in love with all the word dies that MFT Stamps has been releasing! It takes cards to another level!

Supplies:




Another favorite card that combines my love of die cutting and stamping. I love how MFT Stamps red rubber background images create custom patterned paper. The crisp images are so beautiful!

Supplies:



This card comes from one fantastic post! It contains 4 of my favorite cards with 4 different techniques! Its a must-see! Water coloring three ways and double gold with heat embossing! MFT Stamps makes images that make cards look good. The possibilities are endless!

You can check out a video tutorial on this exact card here, Stamping Multiple Color Water Color Flowers.

Supplies:



This one slays me. If you have seen the Pixar Films movie short at the beginning of Inside Out, you know where the inspiration for this card came from! These images begged for a sweet sentiment that was easy to make with MFT Stamps fantastic alphabet dies!

Supplies:

That sentiment perfectly describes MFT Stamps! This card showcases the beautiful stamps and dies that MFT Stamps releases each and every month! Here is to another 10 years of success and inspiration!!!

Supplies:



thanks for stopping by!

kimberly

2 comments:

House Chef said...

Kimberly--Super Amazing! Thanks for all of those links! I've only been on MFT Blog for a bit, so I loved seeing all of your amazing crafts. Thanks again!

creatingincolors said...

Love your style, and always enjoy seeing your cards and other projects. Thanks for the inspiration!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...