Friday, February 5, 2016

layered Valentines


Sometimes you need to make frilly, beautiful Valentine's. Hey, I live in a boy world, this girl needs frilly sometimes! :D These Valentine's would be perfect to give your friends or to use as decoration! I created them using fantastic dies and papers from Carta Bella! Head over to the Carta Bella Blog and check out all the details!


And I have exciting news! The Echo Park and Carta Bella design teams are now one and I will be continuing to work this wonderful company for another year! This group of ladies is so talented!! I am inspired by them always! Be sure and follow their blogs and on Instagram! So much eye candy!!

thanks for stopping by!

kimberly

Supplies:



2 comments:

Anya said...

Kimberly, these are beautiful!!

I Card Everyone said...

So lovely! I will indeed check out the Carta Bella blog! Congratulations!
=]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...