Monday, November 2, 2015

cats and dogs; MFT Stamps November Release Countdown



Welcome to the final day of the MFT Stamps November Release Countdown! For the last few days we have been sharing projects featuring the new stamps, dies, stencils, and colors that will be releasing this month. You will be able to purchase any of the products you see over the next few days on Tuesday, November 3 at 9 pm Central. Which means my next blog post will signal that it is time to shop!

Cat-itude is a new set of stamps and coordinating dies releasing this month. The set is full of kittens with attitude and several great images for creating scenes. Be sure and check out the fish bowl! I cannot wait to use that one!

The sentiments are sweet and sometimes punny, which we all love. I colored my kitten to look like my cat using color pencil. Keep reading for more details about video tutorials for both of these cards! (its also why I am keeping things short and sweet on my post today)

And if kittens are not your thing, check out Top Dog! Stamps and coordinating dies all about dogs. Both sets are so adorable, who could resist?

I used elements from Top Dog to create this card and its scene, as always, the sets are incredibly well thought out for all your card making wishes! 


And now about the video tutorials I was mentioning before. Each month MFT Stamps has mini classes FREE for you to download and watch! You can download a PDF with supplies and instructions for the projects you see in the photo above. There are also video tutorials to go with each project as well! Stephanie Klauk and I create the videos for you and they are full of valuable tips and tricks so that you can create these projects for yourself!

My cat and dog cards each have a video. Learn about how to color with color pencil, how to choose colors, fix mistakes, and how to add shading and depth to your images. I also filmed a video about the gorgeous quilted cards you see above. But for this video, I show you how to create cards when you don't have the same supplies. How many times do you see a beautiful card, but don't have the die or stamp? Watch the video and see how to take the ideas and create your own masterpiece!

For more information about everything happening with the MFT Stamps November Release, be sure and visit the MFT Stamps Blog. Don't miss getting linked up to the design team's projects either! I need a thesaurus to find new words for beautiful this month!!

thanks for stopping by!

~kimberly

Supplies for You're Pawsome card available November 3:



Supplies for Cold Nose Warm Heart card available November 3:

8 comments:

donna mikasa said...

Love your soft coloring on the kitty and pooch! Looking forward to seeing your video in class!

Colleen said...

Love your cards, but the November card classes is awesome. I have been following MFT for a while now and never knew this, I will be doing it from now on. Thanks for the information

Annette Snyder said...

I love both cards and I am excited that there is a video for both! Thanks!

Dee said...

Great videos! Your two cards show offf the animals personality!

Michele K. Henderson said...

It's a kitty! Adorable!

Kathy Krug said...

Great composition and colors. Love the mix of patterns and textures.

Stampinzoo said...

Cute card - fun

Unknown said...

Darling cards. Love your coloring. Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...