Sunday, October 4, 2015

more shaker card fun! MFT Stamps October Release Countdown



The shaker card fun continues today with a great new addition to the Centerpieces collection of dies!
Die-namics Merry Christmas Centerpieces has the words 'Merry Christmas' along with several dies to create all those fun fillers we love adding to our shaker cards!

Die-namics Merry Christmas Centerpieces does not cut out the entire circle, so I used a circle die to create this shaker tag for my card. The background is Candy Stripe Background Builder, which is perfection for making a candy cane background. I added a bow from Die-namics Beautiful Bows to make this look like a present.

Each release, MFT Stamps, is now bringing you a series of free mini classes! There are 5 projects for you to download the instructions for, along with video tutorials showing how to re-create these projects for yourself! Stay tuned, as this card is one of the projects in that class! Did I mention it was all free? Pretty great!

Visit the MFT Stamps Blog for all the release countdown information. Its jam-packed with important news like how to win prizes. And so much more! 

thanks for stopping by!

~kimberly

Supplies for Merry Christmas Shaker card, available Oct. 6:

17 comments:

Corilyn Noreen said...

I love the bow and the striped background!

JAVAGIRL said...

Oh such a fun card

JAVAGIRL said...

Oh such a fun card

~amy~ said...

Love your darling shaker card!

Debbie Nelson said...

Love it!

Annette Snyder said...

I really like the striped background! Great card!

Colleen Howell said...

Love the shaker card

I Card Everyone said...

Kimberly I love your shaker card... and the lovely mix of pretties inside!
=]

Hetty said...

Absolutely a beauty!

Dee Ann Matthews said...

A ideal christmas present - a shaker with a bow on top!

Kathy Krug said...

Fun die for Christmas shaker card. I love how you wraped it like a present.

Amante del Papel said...

your shaker card is perfect for christmas!

Celeste Goff said...

What an amazingly beautiful Christmas shaker card!!!

Brenda Lee said...

Love, love the shaker card. The bow makes a very nice addition.

Michele Henderson said...

I love the terrific colors in this wreath! Your card is amazing!
Take care!
Michele

Donna said...

I love, love, love shaker cards and I think the bow is such a sweet touch to a very fun card. Nice job, Kimberly.

linda cencelewski said...

I love shaker cards!! Cute card!