Tuesday, May 12, 2015

inspired by...



This week is Inspired By week on the MFT Stamps blog. And not only on the blog, but also on Facebook and Instagram! All week we are talking about people, artists, artworks, and quotes that inspire us. As always, there will be lots of fantastic prizes, so do not miss out!

This week will be uplifting and encouraging and I hope you will join in the fun!


Today is about being inspired by quotes. I chose this quote from Maya Angelou. To me this quote is about keeping that spark of hope alive, even in the darkest of moments. We all face those moments in our lives, where the hurt and the pain, whether physical or emotional, take over and we cannot seem to find our way out. I have been there. When my Rheumatoid Arthritis was just diagnosed. Talk about darkness. I could not dress myself. Barely brush my teeth. I could not make breakfast for my son in the morning because of the pain. Something inside kept me going. A light. A very small flicker on most days. But I know my light was and is God. He was there, holding me, even when I couldn't hang on myself. 

Keep your light shining. Keep your faith. You are strong and amazing and full of purpose. Your life, and every moment it contains, has meaning. Your story is amazing. And it is yours. 
Shine bright my friends.

thanks for stopping by!

~kimberly

6 comments:

Michele K. Henderson said...

Beautiful quote! One of my favorites!

Geri said...

What a lovely post, Kimberly! Thanks for sharing!!!

Unknown said...

Oh how true it is. Love your choice of quotes.

Doudou said...

Beautiful quote! It is true. Love ☺

Doudou said...

Beautiful quote! It is true. Love ☺

Teresa Doyle said...

You are so right Kimberly. I think we have ALL been there at one point or another. My Mother-In-law always said: "Everyone has problems, they are just different!" She is a very wise and smart lady at 93 and STILL going....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...