Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Happy Birthday Winner & Walter!


I am sooo excited to share this news with you! Winnie & Walter is celebrating their 1st birthday! That is huge! And reason to celebrate!! All month long there have been challenges and tons of fun, but this week gets even better as they are sharing their new release! Be sure and head over to their blog, wish them a happy birthday, and enjoy the eye candy!


I love Winnie & Walter stamps! They are trendy and cool, but totally timeless and classy! I have shared this card before, but I love it so much, I can't help myself! I used Scenery: V for Chevron to create the background. The sentiment is heat embossed gold on vellum using 

thanks for stopping by!

~kimberly

Supplies:

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

This is awesome!

Teresa Doyle said...

This is such a cool card. I really like it! TFS!

Lisa Lara said...

That flower is scrumptious Kimberly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...