Wednesday, October 8, 2014

WCMD Winner

Congrats to the WCMD winner! Please email me at the address listed to the right of this post on my blog.

Thanks for all the sweet comments and emails! Sounds like you all had fun being inspired AND you got creating as well!! Thanks for making my day fun too!


Linsey said...
Love this card SO much Kimberly! It's perfect for mailing and mass producing--it packs the "wow" factor punch with none of the bulk!!! Gorgeous and I have a feeling it's even more so in person! Love the soft watercolor bg and sentiment too---simply fabulous :) Thanks so much for sharing and I hope you had a great WCMD too! Hugs my friend! :)
October 4, 2014 at 10:30 PM



~kimberly

2 comments:

Deb Hardy said...

Congrats, Linsey! Kimberly showed some great cards and techniques, didn't she? I really enjoyed them. Have fun with your new goodies!

Linsey R said...

Oh wow!!! How very exciting!!! Thanks for the congrats aquablues and yes I agree, Kimberly shared lots of great inspiration and loveliness on wcmd (and every other day I might add!) Thank you SO much!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...