Thursday, August 14, 2014

MFT Release Rewind: August



One last look at the fantastic August release from My Favorite Things! The design team is showing off a last few projects to inspire you while you wait for your order, or maybe just convince you to pick up that one last item! 


I wasn't ready to be done using Witch Way to the Candy? from Birdie Brown yet. Who could be with those adorable critters?!?!




Each of the critters was colored with pencils, but this time I blended with the Blending Pencil.

The whole scene was mounted to a Steel Grey cardstock panel that was stamped with Cheesecloth Background in coordinating ink.


The background is Orange Fizz cardstock that was stenciled with Stencil Jumbo Polka Dot and Orange Fizz ink. The Sour Apple cardstock strip was stamped with Striped Backgrounds again in coordinating ink. (man, I really like that look apparently :))


How cool is Die-namics Spider Web Cover-Up? So many ways to use this die! I cut mine from Steel Grey cardstock and adhered it to a Black Licorice cardstock card base. 



I stamped the Spooky Sentiments wording onto Smooth White cardstock with Steel Grey ink and trimmed it out. The ghosts are foam mounted images die cut using Spooky Scene. (anyone else seeing Pac-Man ghosts in that little guy on the left? or is that just me?! :))


And one last project. I wanted to make treat holders the minute I saw all the perfect sentiments in Spooky Sentiments


I stamped the sentiment in Sweet Tooth ink onto Black Licorice cardstock that had been die cut with 
Die-namics Traditional Tags STAX. The rest of the background looks familiar, I am sure, but hey, go with what works and looks cute! :)

Be sure and head to the MFT Blog to get linked up to everyone There is two days worth of hopping. And be sure and visit our guest designer this month, I have noticed some pretty clever ideas from her!

thanks for stopping by!

~kimberly

Supplies for Under Your Spell card:



Supplies for Scary Awesome card:



Supplies for Trick or Treat boxes:

7 comments:

Carolee McCaslin said...

DARLING cards!!!

Debbie Nelson said...

Great cards and treat boxes!

Anonymous said...

Oh I love these!!!

Parker said...

My little fellas would love getting cards like these, and esp. more candy out of the pillow boxes. Good job.

Michele Lourenco said...

Truly sweet treats...
I have to say your pics are always amazing and bright! Nice work

Unknown said...

cute little treat pillow boxes!

nautica97 said...

Love,love all your projects,they all are so adorable,great new products!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...