Thursday, June 5, 2014

now and always


Welcome to this month's Release Countdown with My Favorite Things! You will find complete details each day on the MFT Blog, including how you can win prizes and full reveals of featured products.


When I saw Die-namcis Ampersand, I squealed. Loudly. I adore ampersands and these are designed brilliantly! Two different styles, two different sizes. And it gets even better...coordinating stamps! 
Always & Forever has all the sentiments you need for your fabulous ampersand die cut images!


I had sheets of cork sitting on my desk and I thought, hmmmm, wonder how Die-namics Ampersand would look in cork? It looked awesome! But it needed some more pop. Bring in the fabulous new Hybrid Inks! I placed my ampersand on a piece of scrap paper and pressed a Hybrid Lemon Drop ink pad into the cork. Once the color was the intensity I desired, I heat set the ink. Gotta do that with these inks. ;)


Once I saw how well the Hybrid inks worked on the cork, I grabbed several background images (see the full list below, along with inks) and went crazy stamping! I had die cut several circles from cork using Die-namics Circle STAX Set. I love this card. Love it. So much. Its just the awesome products from MFT that make it so! :)

See what is up at the MFT Blog today. There are always videos and tips and great looks at all the new product! 

thanks for stopping by!

~kimberly

Supplies available June 10:

17 comments:

Kathy Krug said...

Great circle design.

Alina said...

beautiful, lovely idea!

Unknown said...

Great card!!!

Debbie Nelson said...

Love your use of cork!

Tracey said...

WOW!! I love what you did with the cork!! Amazing!

cjgusloff57 said...

Great card! Need to get out my cork sheets!Great card for guys.

Sharon Harnist said...

Absolutely awesome cork card, Kimberly ... Love!

Elizabeth S. said...

Terrific card and love the use of the cork sheets and different patterns and colors!

Parker said...

I like your card, and the grid background is one of my faves.

Unknown said...

i like the cork board look and your use of circles. creative. thank you

Ohana in Bend said...

cork! excellent choice. love how the new hybrid inks work so well on this surface. your card is colorful and cool!

Tammy H said...

Love the cork idea. So much texture.

Jeannean said...

I love the cork too! The ink looks great on it!

Lagene said...

Absolutely love the cork elements!

Katia said...

I love your card, is my favorite for today! so amazing!

Anonymous said...

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!! I never thought of stamping on my cork, that is why you guys are my stampin-hero's!

Parker said...

Cork?! Never thought to do that. Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...