Welcome to the Caring Hearts Card Drive!
For the past 4 years, Vera Yates has been organizing this super sweet and thoughtful card drive. Today we are hopping to share the details and encourage you to join in! Please visit HERE for more details.
The holidays are about family, about kindness, and joy. During this time many of the elderly who lives in nursing homes really feel the loneliness or are missing their family. Wouldn't it be awesome if we could bring a smile to their faces & brighten their holiday season simply by sharing our love of card making? A simple gesture to let them know that they are not forgotten.
We all love making cards and what’s better than knowing our creations can bring a smile to others, right? Some helpful people already agreed to help us deliver the cards to selected nursing homes.
- This card drive will be going on till November 28, 2013. We need to receive your card by November 28, 2013.
- Please make the cards for Christmas or Holiday Wishes. Anyone can send a card, your children, church group, scout troops, etc.
- All cards need to have a message in it (it can be stamped or hand written).
- Please sign your name and where you are from.
- Please include an envelope for each card and please don't seal the envelope.
- Please stick to just cards (all sizes welcome)
- And please don't use any pins (safety reason).
- You can mail the cards to:
Vera Yates Card Drive Piney-fine
109 N. Post Oak Lane Ste. 430 c/o Tina Schrof Attn: Anita
Houston, TX 77024 P.O. Box 75 P.O. Box 30
Springboro, Ohio 45066 Piney. MBR0A 1 K0
- In each package, PLEASE include THIS SUBMISSION FORM. This helps us in keeping track for prizes! For each card you send, you will get a chance to win. So the more cards you send, the better your chances!
And the fun for you, right now? You have a chance to win some fabulous prizes just for commenting on this blog hop! A HUGE thank you to all the companies who have generously donated prizes, for this hop and for the card drive itself. (for a complete list of the prizes, visit HERE)
Clearly Besotted Stamp
Fresh Squeezed Stamp
Li'l Inker Designs
My Favorite Things
My Favorite Things
Newton Nook & Design
Simon Says Stamps
There She Goes StampThe Twinery
And here is my card for the drive. Simple and easy, but will bring a small bit of happiness to someone. I just love this card drive!
Be sure to leave a comment here for your chance to win! Winners will be drawn randomly from all the comments. Leave comments until November 12 at midnight.
You should have arrived here from the Avery Elle blog. And now head off to the blog of the fabulous Emily Branch.
thanks for stopping by!
I know, where has the month of gratitude gone? Its hiding for the time being. So much going on on the old blog right now. But I am doing it each day. I will share soon. Thankful for all of you today!